10/30/2010

Orange - XTension Refill


The synthetizer of the German Waldorf Microwave is a legend: since it's launch in 1995, it's unique sound has inspired performers around the World.
The O.Range Microwave XTension refill CD is an ultimate collection for Reason users, providing a virtual version of the Microwave in their NN19.
The CD  features 216 NN19 presets, 8 Redrum Kits and 65 REX2 loops, in addition to approximately 822MB sound samples jammed into one ReFill. The REX files are also included outside the ReFill so you can do your own tweeking.
It's all here; wild leads, phatt pads, extraterrestrial ambients, killer basses, morphing arpeggios, vivid strings, from soft and warm analogue sounds to ice-cold tones - you will find everything you need! Don't forget these are only where you start - with the MicroWave XTension you can create your own sonic universe!
Highlight
"... the quality is great... instant Waldorf synth fodder for Reason...unlikely to disappoint... great value for money...4 stars" - SOS
Testimonials
"...EXCELLENT!! The pads are lush, the leads biting and the basses rumbling. I've coveted the Waldorf for a long time and now I've got one! Good job...it extended Reason's useful tenfold... thanks again for a great product"
Wayne Milton - USA
"I received the O.Range CD and it ROCKS!!!!! Great job. The REX files are awesome and the NN19 samples are swwweeeeeeeeet!!! Money well spent. Thanks so much!!"
Clayton Lewis - USA
"I have now received my CD and have gone through the sounds which are AWESOME!!!!!!! This CD is SUPERB, I LOVE IT! The sounds are JUST what I have been looking for."
Andrew West - United Kingdom
"Just wanted to let you know that I'd had a chance to listen to the ReFill. WOW! The sounds are fantastic. Your loop points are excellent and the REXes are very useable. A must have and one of the best ReFills I've bought. I look forward to any future ReFills you produce."
Carl Lamb - USA


No comments:

Post a Comment